The effort from May to October.... the lost 5 months.
I was determined that by November 2012 I would be 140. It seemed reasonable 5 months=20 weeks= a potential 40 pound loss. HA, wishful thinking.
I have manged to some how scrape off about 10 pounds and land myself at 176lbs. I am pretty pleased that I am here, but honestly, knowing my body, I think just stopping the excessive eat-till-I'm-bloated meals and throw-in-a-run-or-so have really made an impact.
Here are a number of changes I made (or thought about making):
1. Become arunner jogger- Current Status: have not progressed very far either in terms or speed or mileage.
2. Drink more water- possibly the only thing I am doing consistently.
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables- well, I do eat more fruits, but I still steer clear of green beans and carrots.
4. Exercise 60 minutes 5-6 days a weeks- err well this has panned out to be more like 20 minutes 2-3 times a week.
5. Keep up the motivation and inspiration by looking for things online- yes this I do, I do this because it is a hell of a lot funner than actually working out.
So let's recap: I am 22. 5' 3". Size 12. Stagnating at a whopping 176lbs. Winner, not.
I was determined that by November 2012 I would be 140. It seemed reasonable 5 months=20 weeks= a potential 40 pound loss. HA, wishful thinking.
I have manged to some how scrape off about 10 pounds and land myself at 176lbs. I am pretty pleased that I am here, but honestly, knowing my body, I think just stopping the excessive eat-till-I'm-bloated meals and throw-in-a-run-or-so have really made an impact.
Here are a number of changes I made (or thought about making):
1. Become a
2. Drink more water- possibly the only thing I am doing consistently.
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables- well, I do eat more fruits, but I still steer clear of green beans and carrots.
4. Exercise 60 minutes 5-6 days a weeks- err well this has panned out to be more like 20 minutes 2-3 times a week.
5. Keep up the motivation and inspiration by looking for things online- yes this I do, I do this because it is a hell of a lot funner than actually working out.
So let's recap: I am 22. 5' 3". Size 12. Stagnating at a whopping 176lbs. Winner, not.
No comments:
Post a Comment